2019 Husqvarna 555FX (966 62 91-02)
Husqvarna 555FX is a very powerful clearing saw developed for full time spacing tasks in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Short tube and bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle: Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Reduces strain on the hand.
- Easy blade switch: Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- Cylinder displacement: 53.3 cm³
- Power output: 3.8 hp
- Fuel tank volume: 37.2 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 480 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 in
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 3.5 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6900 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 5700 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 10500 rpm
- Gear ratio: 1.29
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19.6 lbs
- OEM Harness: Balance XT
- OEM Saw blade: Scarlett 225-24
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Biodegradable grease
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 2.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 2.3 m/s²
- 3.8 hp
- 53.3 cm³
- 19.6 lb.