2019 Husqvarna 345FR (966 01 60-02)
Husqvarna 345FR comes complete with trimmer head, grass blade and saw blade. This flexibility makes it an ideal solution for people who require the benefits both products offer in one, effective package. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power and excellent fuel economy. LowVib® vibration damping maximizes user comfort and control.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Adjustable harness hook eyelet: Adjustable eye let for best balance
- Trio-Balance harness: Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area.
- Cylinder displacement: 45.7 cm³
- Power output: 2.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 30.43 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 450 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8800 rpm
- Output shaft thread: M12x1.75V
- Gear ratio: 1.4
- Drive gear angle: 35 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19.2 lbs
- OEM Grass blade: Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness: Balance X
- OEM Trimmer head: T45X M12
- OEM Saw blade: Scarlett 200-22
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Biodegradable grease
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 36.45 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 35.37 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 262.85 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 269.16 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.96 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.76 g/kWh
- 2.8 hp
- 45.7 cm³
- 19.2 lb.